Join under me for more referrals

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Daily Ads Surfing Trick

You already know that you need to surf 10 daily ads to earn profit from your Adpacks. If not please check my previous post: Getting Started with MyPayingAds - A Step-by-Step Guide.

You click on the ads once the following message appears:

However do you know that you can click on ads even if the message is this?

I can already hear you, "But why would I do that? I am on free surf mode until 24 more hours." Yeah that is true. But, listen to this..

There is a background counter that counts your number of clicks even though you are on surf free mode. If you click 10 more ads this way, your timer counter will reset again to another 24h. A neat trick if I might say so. 

Let's say for example your surf free mode will end 4 more hours and by that time you need to be in a meeting or other circumstances that prevent you on getting online and clicking ads. So what can you do?

Simple.

Just log in and click those 10 ads now and your timer will reset! This is one of the features that I like from MyPayingAds. A simple consideration for those who are busy :)

2 comments: