Join under me for more referrals

Friday, December 4, 2015

My Journey with MyPayingAds So Far (will always update..)

It always feels good to find a new opportunity to make more money. One of them which has serves me very well this one month is MyPayingAds. Here, I want to share with you my exciting journey with MyPayingAds to date:

NB: If you want to join as my referral and get RCB, just click on the MyPayingAds banner beside.

26 December 2015
It has been almost 2 weeks since my last update. I have earned $427.04 in my share and that is 4 times my deposit! I have also maxed out Adpack Plan 1 of which some were expired several weeks ago and continue to purchase Adpack Plan 2 which I also plan to max out before moving up. At this point, Mypayingads face some problems with Paypal and I hope it gets resolved soon as Paypal is my payment processor which I also use to pay RCB to my referrals.




























13 December 2015
I got my third PAID referral and already earned $265.3. My first 100 Adpack Plan 1 had already expired so I'm currently concentrating in filling them back in. Lucky I did 100% repurchase all this time which makes this job easier. I lose 3-4 shares a day (expired) but I can repurchase 7-8 new Plan 1 shares so this nets me 3-4 new shares every day. Very good :D


04 December 2015
One month later I manage to get my second PAID referral and earn $181.14. I buy 12 new shares since my last update which was 4 days ago. This means 3 new shares (Adpack Plan 2) per day which tells me that I earn approximately 3 x $3 = $9 per day. Pretty exciting times!


30 November 2015
26 days later and my profit is as followed. I'm quite impressed honestly: $147.46 earnings! My initial deposit was $100 so I've made $47.46 profit in less than a month! I have also maxed out Adpack Plan 1, so I continue and buy Adpack Plan 2. My total shares are now 216 (200 Adpack Plan 1 + 16 Adpack Plan 2).


18 November 2015
After 14 days my shares earn $62.93 with total active shares of 163. I earn about $5 per day now so I can keep on purchasing 5 new shares every day. And I get my first PAID referral today. Yeah!


07-08 November 2015
This is how my account looked like after 4 days. I have gained $12.68 with my $100 deposit. You might see that I don't have much on Cash Balance and Repurchase Balance. It was because I was applying the best strategy i.e. 100% repurchase to maximize my profit. I have 112 active shares now which means I could buy 3-4 new shares each day which was pretty good!



No comments:

Post a Comment