Join under me for more referrals

Thursday, December 3, 2015

MyPayingAds RCB Offer for Purchases and Repurchases

I offer the following RCB for all who joined under me:
  • For your first purchase I pay you back 40% RCB in 72h after purchase.
  • of every next commission from you I pay you back 25% RCB every week 4 monthly.
  • RCB will be paid to PayPal.


Terms & Conditions:
  • There is no minimum deposit. You can even register free. Though, you won't receive any RCB until you make your first purchase..
  • After joining under me, email me your following data: MyPayingAds username, PayPal email. Email the data directly to me here: cygnus.line(at)yahoo(dot)com. 
  • PayPal fee applicable (if charged by PayPal).
  • After receiving your RCB, please post a comment below in order to be eligible for your next RCB.

About the Program:

More info about this program can be found in this post: What is MyPayingAds? Is it legit?
For step-by-step guide check this post: Getting Started with MyPayingAds - A Step-by-Step Guide

Or you prefer to get started right now? In that case, click:

GET STARTED NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment