Join under me for more referrals

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Profit Calculation and Repurchase Rules

For profit calculation, right now it is estimated at 4% or less from our total number of shares (price of Adpacks). The profit is then separated into 70:30; 70% repurchase balance and 30% cash balance. 70% repurchase balance can only be used to purchase a new share/Adpack (can't be withdraw), while 30% cash balance is the amount of funds we can cash out/withdraw any time. Why is this implemented? This 70:30 strategy is the reason that makes MyPayingAds a very secure platform because members won't be able to deposit funds in a large amount and after receiving profit withdraw all their money and profit at once. which most of the time will ruin a program. With this strategy all members are being given incentives to keep on purchasing new shares/Adpacks which in turn makes the cashflow smooth & Mypayingads also will last far longer compared to other RevShare programs with no repurchase strategy.

Before you get confused, I will give you a simple example:

As you know, there are 10 types of Adpack Plan we can purchase:


All of us must start from the Adpack Plan 1. Why? Please check my other post explaining this here: What is MyPayingAds? Is it legit?

So, I just joined as a member and add funds $100. I used all of them to purchase Adpack Plan level 1 as much as 100 share (it costs $1 /share). So total number share that I now own is 100 shares of Adpack Plan 1. From these 100 shares I can get profit of: $100 x 4% = $4 /day (estimated number). 70% of $4 which is $2.8 will go into repurchase balance and the remaining 30% which is $1.2 will go into cash balance. Only funds in cash balance can be withdrawn. If I want to purchase a new share, however, I can use both of them: $2.8 (repurchase) + $1.2 (cash) = $4. So if you deposited $100 like me and keep on purchasing shares, you can have 4 new shares / day (estimated).

You notice I keep on mentioning the word 'estimated' above. This is because the profit each day fluctuates, depending on number of Adpack sales made on the website every day. Sometimes I get lower profits but there is no need to panic. Our Adpack will mature eventually and the number of people joining every day is growing steadily which is a very good indicator that this program will be here for long.

So there you go! I hope my simple explanation will help you understand how the program works. If you'd like to join this program just click the link below:

GET STARTED NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment